Artezio tops in 8 categories of the Global Outsourcing 100 Sub-Lists 2010
Posted on May 6, 2010
The IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 and its sub-lists are essential references for companies seeking new and expanded relationships with the best companies in IT-industry. The lists include service provider and advisory companies from around the world that provide the full spectrum of outsourcing services — not just information technology and business process outsourcing, but also facility services, real estate and capital asset management, manufacturing and logistics. As the global, standard-setting organization and advocate for the outsourcing professional, the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) annually produces this research tools to help companies in their outsourcing decisions.
This time Artezio succeed in eight sub-categories of the list:
- Best 5 Rising Stars by Industry Focus - Health Care;
- Best 20 Rising Stars by Industry Focus - Telecommunications;
- Best 20 Rising Stars by Industry Focus - Financial Services (Banking, Markets);
- Best 10 Rising Stars by Service Provided - Research & Development Services;
- Best 20 Rising Stars by Service Provided - Information/Comm. Technology Services;
- Best 5 Rising Stars by Region Served Russia;
- Best 5 Companies by Region Served Russia;
- Best 20 Rising Stars by Region Served - Western Europe.
That's one of the best results for all companies mentioned in the sub-lists and it proves again Artezio’s leadership in IT-outsourcing industry. This independent survey of IAOP also confirms a success of Artezio’s industry focused corporate development strategy.