The Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model is a type of arrangement in which Artezio builds a software development centre (SDC), operates it, and finally transfers ownership of the SDC to the customer.
Artezio can help organizations:
- Create a separate legal entity
- Search for and rent an office
- Search for, attract and hire IT engineers and office employees underthe customer’srequirements
- Design and build IT infrastructure. Outsource or establish the infrastructure support team
- Manage software development projects under the customer’s requirements
- Transfer ownership of a legal entityto the customer in accordance with the contract terms