To develop a call-center application software engine for patient randomization, study drug management and voice based systems for data collection
The scope of this project included a number of major product releases and maintenance releases.
There are the key features that had been proudly implemented:
- Microsoft Telephony Application Programming Interface (TAPI) compliant telephone service providers support including VoIP devices
- Integration with non TAPI Dialogic/Eicon Diva telephone hardware
- Speech recognition and text to speech feature implementation using SAPI and Microsoft Speech Server
- SNMP provider implementation for remote monitoring and control call-center system instance
- Advance line control and monitoring system that significantly improve application durability and eliminate unplanned shutdowns
Artezio has successfully implemented a number of major product releases and definitely met and exceeded the Customer’s expectations.